How to Install the Driver and Software Using Windows Driver Updater
Before you begin to install the driver using Windows Driver Updater. Please connect your computer and your printer by USB Cable and make sure you have the internet connection to install it.
- Create the connection between your printer and your PC by USB Cable
- Please install your Windows Driver Updater or you can install the printer driver for previous compatible Windows
- Click the “Windows” button in Start Menu and Select “Devices and Printers“
- Then, you will see Lists of Printer Installed and Then choose the “printer name” that you want to update the drivers
- Right-click on your printer name to go to “Printing Preferences“
- Then it will show menu option automatically, and choose “Update to Latest Version“.
- Then, I will ask you to connect to the internet for checking driver updates, click “OK” to continue
- Now your printer will check the latest update of the driver automatically. If it were found. Click “Yes” to download it
- If the driver download was completed, Just install the drivers
- Read and follow “installation instruction” carefully
- If the installation driver was finished
- Please try to work, If it is worked, your device is ready to use.