Installation Printer Driver with Apple Software Update
Before you want to install Mac driver with Apple Software Update, Please make sure, you connected Mac PC to the printer by using the USB Cable, or Wi-Fi or Wired system.
Please Follow the Steps to Install Printer Driver Using Apple Software Update for Mac OS X 10.7 and later :
- For the first, Enter to the “Apple” menu, then select “System Preferences”.
- Double-click “Printers & Scanners”, and according to Compatible Mac Os variant.
- Then, Check your printer product number, what is the appearing or not in the printer list.
- Just make sure your printer is listed or not by these ways
- If your printer is listed, just make sure your Mac is connected to the printer
- If your printer isn’t listed, click (+) to add your printer, go to next step
- If your printer isn’t listed in the Add Printer or Scanner menu, find the answer on your printer website.
- Go to “Use” or “Print Using” menu, Select your printer name and add to the printer list
- If you are asked to install driver and software, just install it
- If your printer driver and software is not available, you can use manual setup installation
- If your installation completed, Then
- Close the “System Preferences” menu
- Try, If it worked, your printer is ready to use.